Just got back from the Nutcracker dress rehearsal. Although I received an unofficial minor in dance as an undergrad at UWM, I’ve never actually performed with a formal company before.It is only a bit part as one of the parents in the party scene, but it’s far more exciting than correcting exams and my six year old ballet dancing daughter is jealous since she was too young to audition for a role this year!On this the eve of my 43 birthday, I must say I’m tickled pink to be re-involved with ballet.
Posts Tagged ‘personal’
Ethnography.com… on The ‘Scrogging’ of… Holtz (@Biorealism) on The ‘Scrogging’ of… In the academic tren… on The ‘Scrogging’ of… TheAnthroGeek on “Point Forward” no… amy santee (@amysant… on “Point Forward” no…
Tagsacademia anthropology bricolage cloud computing cohousing computers in the classroom culture dance Deep Quotes dial2do digital divide economics education entrepreneurship ethnography in industry ethnomethodology EthnoPraxis free software freeware gmail gtd hack Induction jott levi-strauss life news ninja omnifocus participatory design personal practicing anthropology Productive Ignorance Productivity Public Anthropology SaaS tech TheAnthroGeek TheAnthroGuys travel Web2.0 youth
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Bigfoot? http://t.co/t0Wxw4Is--- 1 year ago
- I love Shortmail! I am jamesmullooly at shortmail.com. Fast Company calls #shortmail "Twitter for Email!"--- 1 year ago
- I claimed firstname.lastname@example.org. Claim your address at shortmail.com--- 1 year ago
- Test yepper--- 1 year ago
- Yes yes, i see--- 1 year ago
- I just installed @Shortmail on my iPad. Claim your account and join the email revolution! shml.me/app--- 1 year ago
- I'm trying tweetymail.com - a fast & convenient way to tweet, receive mentions, and use Twitter over email. Try it yourself - free!--- 1 year ago
- i am--- 4 years ago